Kisco Senior Living, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Kisco Senior Living, LLC
We offer Independent Living and Assisted Living in a resort-style setting, near all the daily conveniences within the local Corona neighborhood. At Valencia Terrace, you will be actively engaged in creating a self-directed lifestyle balanced with the joys and comforts of a thriving community.
For over 25 years, Kisco Senior Living has specialized in developing and managing full service rental senior living communities that provide an enriched lifestyle. Our associates are the key to our success and pride themselves in working with integrity, kindness, creativity and passion. We are looking for individuals that will support our mission for growth and uphold our strong principles, values and beliefs by, embodying collaboration, compassion and an eagerness to learn and develop.
Kisco Senior Living Creates Communities Where We Share Passions, Live in Balance and Leave a Legacy.
At Valencia Terrace, the Server provides exemplary customer service and hospitality while serving food and beverages to residents and guests. Working as part of a Dining Services team, service should be delivered timely, professionally and with dignity and compassion. The Server has the opportunity to build relationships and make a true difference in the daily lives of our residences.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform all dining steps of service in a friendly and professional manner.
- Greet and escort residents in all dining venues and assist as needed.
- Demonstrate knowledge of daily menu and be able to assist residents with their requests by answering their questions and making recommendations as appropriate.
- Maintain cleanliness in dining venues and ensure proper table setting at all times.
- Monitor residents’ well-being in a general way and report any changes in condition to the appropriate associate/department immediately.
- Serve as liaison between guests, residents and kitchen staff and be responsible for effective communication across areas.
- Lead by example promoting a hospitality focused culture in all dining venues.
- Work as part of the team within your department and across the community.
- Learn resident preferences to provide exemplary customer service.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- High school graduate preferred
- 6 months to 1 year of dining experience