Latham & Watkins LLP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Latham & Watkins LLP
Latham & Watkins, a global law firm consistently ranked among the top firms in the world, is currently seeking a Project Analyst to join our winning team, located in our Global Services Office in Downtown Los Angeles. The success of our firm is largely determined by our commitment to hire and develop the very best and brightest, creating a team that provides our clients with the highest quality of work and service. We are driven by our core values: respect, innovation and collaboration.
The Project Analyst will receive a generous total compensation package. Bonuses are awarded in recognition of individual and firm performance. Eligible employees can participate in Latham's comprehensive benefit program including healthcare, life and disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, a 401k plan, and more! In addition, employees receive 10 paid holidays per year, and a PTO program that accrues 23 days during the first year of employment and grows with tenure.
As a Project Analyst at Latham, you will coordinate new and existing development efforts for various technology projects throughout the Firm. You will assist the Technology Managers and Supervisors in the intake and status tracking of projects, documenting the requirements, and confirming the solution meets the requestor needs, while accomplishing these and other critical functions:
- Coordinating projects and helping create software systems to solve problems.
- Updating, modifying, testing, and/or repairing existing software systems and proposing innovative solutions.
- Providing functional and technical analysis related to the design, development, and implementation of software systems.
- Participating in the development of test strategies, tools, and systems.
- Maintaining and monitoring reporting security for the Firm.
- Working with Technology Managers and Supervisors to create and implement project specifications/plans.
- Maintaining a project list for the team. Keeping all project deadlines organized and tracks project status.
- Performing front-line support for Firm websites.
- Maintaining access to and trains Content Administrators of various web sites.
- Acting as project lead for large scale technology projects.
- Acting as liaison between the team, Attorneys, and Firm management.
- Coordinating with other areas / departments of the firm where overlap exists to develop efficient procedures / communications to stream-line processes and satisfy various department needs.
- Assisting with projects on various issues when needed.
- Promoting effective work practices, working as a team member, and showing respect for co-workers
As a Project Analyst, you will be expected to apply your organizational and communication skills while displaying a positive, high-energy attitude. The successful candidate must have strong communication skills, both written and verbal; confidence and discipline to work independently and provide concise and specific recommendations to Senior Management; practical problem solving skills and solid troubleshooting skills, and a strong ability to perceive and analyze problems and apply best practice strategies to solve them. The ideal candidate should have knowledge of the life cycle for implementing enterprise applications and other technology solutions, as well as well-developed and professional interpersonal skills, and the ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels of the Firm. The analyst must have the ability to work in a team environment with a customer service focus, the organizational skills needed to manage time well, prioritize effectively, and handle multiple deadlines, and the ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with the appropriate discretion. Knowledge and proficiency of PC applications, including MS Office, is a must.
A Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Accounting, Engineering, Management or a related field is preferred. A technical certification in a related area is a plus.
A sound amount of experience leading technology projects is required.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by visiting the Latham & Watkins online application using the link provided.
Latham & Watkins is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our commitment to diversity, equal opportunity and sustainability enables Latham & Watkins to draw from a remarkable wealth of talent to create one of the world's leading law firms.
Latham & Watkins LLP will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
For information regarding family care and medical leave (CFRA), click here.