Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Legends is a holistic agency that specializes in delivering solutions for legendary brands. We approach each project with our 360-degree service solution. Our Global Planning, Global Sales, and Hospitality service solutions collaborate on every project to ensure success across each of our six verticals including professional sports, collegiate, attractions, entertainment, international, and conventions.
Our intellectual property is our people. It's our expertise that makes up Legends. We know what it's like to be on the team, business, or athletic department side, which drives our passion in creating solutions for our partners. Collectively, our leadership has over 300 years of experience in sales and sponsorship, analytics and valuation, hospitality and operations.
The Director of Premium position will report to the General Manager and will be responsible for effectively and profitably managing and directing all day to day aspects of the premium services operations; including Clubs, Suites, Catering, In-Seat Service, and all other pertinent areas of premium services.
• Manage all premium facets to meet operational budgets, manage monthly P&L statements and ensuring that all financial reporting is accurate.
• Provide leadership, coaching and mentor-ship to a staff responsible for executing the premium team business plan.
• Maintain cost as it pertains to labor and operating supplies, work within budgeted guidelines.
• Provide efficient service and quality products by maintaining positive customer and client relations through effective communication and prudent financial practices.
• Oversee monthly inventory for premium services operations.
• Accountability for establishing and maintaining proper safety and sanitation procedures as well as ensuring proper repair and maintenance of food service equipment; create a working relationship with local health officials.
• Maintain management staff and ensure proper hiring and promoting of associates per Legends Hospitality Standards.
• Work closely with multiple sub-contractors to ensure all needs are met, and terms of the contract are followed.
• Maintaining existing programs and developing new concepts to ensure the highest possible quality of food service.
• Develop yearly operational budgets.
• Perform other related duties, tasks and responsibilities as required.
• The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 5-7 years management experience in the contract foodservice industry, preferably in premium services, catering and concessions environment for either a sports and entertainment venue or hotel property.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a deadline-oriented environment.
• Strong commitment to delivering a high level of customer and client service with demonstrated initiative, leadership, and management skills.
• Customer service oriented with the ability to interact with all levels of management.
• Must be flexible to work extended hours due to business requirements including late nights, weekends and holidays.
• Must be able to work in a team environment.
• Knowledge of accounting policy and procedures and POS Systems is preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a generous benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, and 401k plan.