Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Product Enablement Manager
at LIFERAY INC.
About you and this role:
Liferay is seeking a Business Analyst with information analysis and content development skills to join the Liferay Sales Enablement team. This role will play an important part in the ongoing development of Liferay’s library of sales-oriented content for direct and partner sales teams.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date library of non-technical selling assets for all Liferay products. Will require collaboration with Liferay leadership and Sales roles to determine what assets are required and monitoring the usefulness of existing assets.
- Continual engagement with Product Management and Product Marketing to stay informed of upcoming product changes. Ensure Sales Enablement has access to the product information necessary to decide how to best fill the sales asset library with selling materials including building new materials and/or distributing existing materials to Sales.
- Analysis of multiple data sources and identify the best sources of information. Organize multiple sources of information for one consolidated and clear source of information for Sales roles.
- Analyze product information as it becomes available and develop recommendations for revising existing sales content, development of new content, and other sales training actions.
- Manage multiple content development projects including documentation (e.g. Sales Guides,) job aides (e.g. Quick Reference Guides,) and product training courseware content(e.g. content for instructor led training.)
- Collaborate with business and technical stakeholders to complete content reviews, editing, and approvals of new sales training content prior to release.
- Bachelor's Degree or similar completed education.
- 4 - 6 years experience in sales or marketing relating to content development, documentation creation, and/or training content development.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly understand newly learned information and put information into active use.
- Ability to work with limited supervision; disciplined to maintain personal time management, manage risk, transparent communication with manager and co-workers, and ability to problem solve.
- Clear and concise writing skills, ability to translate technical topics into non-technical language, and demonstrate the ability to adapt writing style based on critical feedback from stakeholders and users of deliverables.
- Cannot be a perfectionist. Candidate must be able to identify minimum-viable deliverables, meet deadlines, and iterate on delivered assets for continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Technically aware and able to learn technical concepts related to software development, implementation, and high-level software architectures.
- Capable of presenting in front of large groups either information lectures, training events, or both.
- Proven ability to work on multiple tasks at the same time while paying strict attention to details.
- Flexible, proven ability to work well under pressure, adjust quickly to changes, meet aggressive deadlines.
- Desire to progress career into Sales or Marketing roles.
- Ideal candidate will have current knowledge of one or more Liferay products from any perspective (e.g. sales, marketing, support, documentation, etc.)
- Ideal candidate will have training curricula and training content development experience.
Liferay is a uniquely profitable open source software company with 850+ fiery-eyed employees scattered across the known world. Our flagship product is Liferay Digital Experience Platform which companies like HP, Barclays, and Coach use to build great web experiences for their customers and employees. Along with making cool software, we have a greater-than-profit vision that fuels us. We give employees 5 days paid off to volunteer at charities they’re excited about and we donate a portion of our profits to various charities around the world each year. Oh, we’re also self-funded which gives us the freedom to work on whatever we think brings the most value to customers and communities in the long run.