Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Live Nation
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows and 95+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 900 brands with the 86 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
- Tier 1 & 2 Business Intelligence (BI)/Analytics support
- Field support calls, email requests and manage support queue
- Resolve issues within technical capability
- Frequently communicate issue status with customer and verify fix when complete
- Triage and track escalated issues with other technical resources
- Provide training and technical guidance
- Address performance and access issues
- Develop reports and prepare summary analyses to validate system accuracy
- Use strong analytical skills to interpret a wide variety of data from multiple sources
- Lead/participate in meetings with peers/business stakeholders to discuss open issues and analyze requirements to create or adjust reports/dashboards
- Design, develop, and test report deliverables based on specifications
- Participate in QA/Regression testing to support new releases
- Provide root cause analysis for incidents
- Work with peers/business to develop and implement corrective and preventative strategies
- Create and utilize existing SQL statements to investigate issues and correct data in databases
- Maintain ETL Job scheduling applications, troubleshoot and rerun failed jobs
- Monitor Live Nation (LNE)/Ticketmaster (TM) Data Delivery SLA Dashboards, escalate as appropriate
**SLA dashboard discussions and tracking WIP.
- Automated Reports
- Monitor performance of reports and reconcile discrepancies
- Create new and adjust current reports
- Maintain report schedules, troubleshoot, and escalate issues
- Add/remove users to/from report schedules
- SAP Business Objects User / Application Management
- Prepare ad-hoc queries
- New User set up and training
- Folder and access and management
- Remove inactive users
- Monitor server performance, review audit reports and make recommendations for improvements
- Preferred Experience with:
- Diagram tools such as Lucidchart, Visio, etc.
- Relational and multi-dimensional database concepts
- Any BI reporting tool (SAP Business Objects, Tableau, Data Bricks, Cognos, Crystal Reports, etc.)
- ETL tools such as BOOMI, SAP Data Services
- Software development lifecycle (SDLC) best practices
- Problem solving / critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a matrix environment
- Demonstrated ability to learn new systems and the inner workings within
- Ability to work in a rapidly evolving, fast paced culture and meet time-critical deadlines
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Recognized three years in a row by Great Place to Work® and named one of People Magazine’s top 50 Companies that Care, Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.
We recognize that our most important assets are our employees, the rock stars who keep the live experience going. Generous vacation, healthcare, and retirement benefits are just some of the great perks we offer to support our global workforce of more than 38,000. For any stage in your career, our many unique benefit programs are designed to help you live life to the fullest. We offer student loan repayment to support recent grads, six months of paid caregiver leave to support new parents, perks like Roadie Babies (bring your little ones & a caretaker along with you on work trips) and Music @ Home (stipend to cultivate your little ones’ music interest), and tuition reimbursement to fuel your ongoing professional development. Plus, working for the world's largest live event and ticketing company means you'll have access to free concerts, festivals, sports games, and more through our exclusive employee ticket concierge.
There is no bigger stage for your career. See what your future looks like at Live Nation Entertainment.