Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
FALL 2019 - Graphic Designer Intern - Hollywood, CA
at Live Nation
Unity in Diversity
Our team members are as diverse as our music venues. With its owned/operated/managed venues, Live Nation Clubs and Theaters, a division of Live Nation Entertainment, is wide-ranging, including the legendary Fillmore venues and the intimate House of Blues clubs throughout the United States. Live Nation Clubs and Theaters is the country’s preeminent group of intimate music venues, featuring superior sound and lighting technology in one-of-a-kind custom-designed environments aimed to bring fans and artists together in unparalleled musical environments.
Our mission is to create a profitable and principled global entertainment company. To celebrate the diversity and brotherhood of world culture. To promote racial and spiritual harmony through love, peace, truth, righteousness and non-violence. Our venues bring fans as close to artists as possible and our aim is to create teams that are just as close.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed.
At Live Nation Clubs & Theaters, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you, then please read on!
The Creative Services Intern is responsible for assisting the creative team in the developing and managing of marketing assets.
• Work directly with the core Creative Services team with training in all the key functions of a graphic artist team member.
• Must have a working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite with emphasis on Photoshop and Illustrator (After Effects is a plus)
• Work on an ongoing design campaign all semester long
• Brainstorming concepts to help effectively design incoming Creative Projects.
• Asset research and management to ensure accuracy.
• Ensure timeframes of assigned projects are met weekly.
• Interface with other key members of Clubs and Theatre to understand roles in depth.
• Work with manager to establish a graphic artist workflow.
- This is an unpaid internship and must be currently enrolled in an accredited college, university, or trade school with a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Must be a Junior or Senior with official credits in design coursework
· Must be eligible for school credit and able to provide letter of credit confirmation from sponsor/administrator upon request.
· Must be 18 years or older.
- Receive on-the job training for up to a maximum of 20 hours per week.
- Must have ability to think quickly, creatively.
- Eager to learn and be proactive with new tasks.
- Must be able to handle a fast-paced environment and maintain exceptional work ethic.
- Must be punctual, organized and detail oriented.
- Internet savvy, proficient with using the net as a research tool.
- You must have FULL knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and be able to do various projects unsupervised.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html to join the Live Nation Clubs and Theaters team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Recognized three years in a row by Great Place to Work® and named one of People Magazine’s top 50 Companies that Care, Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.
We recognize that our most important assets are our employees, the rock stars who keep the live experience going. Generous vacation, healthcare, and retirement benefits are just some of the great perks we offer to support our global workforce of more than 38,000. For any stage in your career, our many unique benefit programs are designed to help you live life to the fullest. We offer student loan repayment to support recent grads, six months of paid caregiver leave to support new parents, perks like Roadie Babies (bring your little ones & a caretaker along with you on work trips) and Music @ Home (stipend to cultivate your little ones’ music interest), and tuition reimbursement to fuel your ongoing professional development. Plus, working for the world's largest live event and ticketing company means you'll have access to free concerts, festivals, sports games, and more through our exclusive employee ticket concierge.
There is no bigger stage for your career. See what your future looks like at Live Nation Entertainment.