Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Collateral Document Specialist
Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary employees.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
The primary purpose of the Collateral Document Specialist is to provide internal and warehouse support through effective pipeline and task management. Responsible for the preparation, tracking and clearing of collateral packages from loanDepot to the Warehouse Banks. Provides instructions to Warehouse Banks on shipment of collateral to Investors/Document Custodians.
- File preparation of Collateral Package.
- Daily Funding reconciliation against collateral packages.
- Shipment of collateral packages from loanDepot to Warehouse Bank.
- Daily Monitoring of various loanDepot and Warehouse Bank reports for collateral tracking.
- Provides curative documents to warehouse.
- Provides instruction to Warehouse Bank on shipment of collateral to Investors / Document Custodian.
- Facilitates communication from loanDepot to Document custodians.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and able to multi-task.
- The ability to operate in a fast paced, high energy team-oriented production environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to build relationships with all levels.
- PC literacy and excellent computer skills to include MS Office, outlook and excel.
- Mortgage related documents and terms required
- High School Degree/GED required, or minimum of three (3) + years’ similar work experience.
- Experience in the Mortgage industry required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.