Los Angeles Superior Court
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior SharePoint Developer
at Los Angeles Superior Court
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2589016
Overall Job Objective
- Position Description
POSITION TITLE: SENIOR SHAREPOINT DEVELOPER
(Official classification: Applications Development Analyst IV)
SALARY: $7,098.18 - $9,565.55 Monthly (Negotiable within the salary range)
OPENING DATE: 10/4/2019
EXAM NUMBER: R9589H
TYPE OF RECRUITMENT: Open Competitive Job Opportunity
This position may close at any time based on needs of the Court.
Applicants are encouraged to apply promptly.
Los Angeles Superior Court is seeking dynamic, well-qualified, and highly-motivated individuals to fill the position of Senior SharePoint Developer (Applications Development Analyst IV) within its Court Technology Services department based in Los Angeles, California.
For a detailed job description, please click here. Some of the duties involved in this assignment may include:
- Evaluate the functional requirements and implement Business solutions to enhance Court's SharePoint Online experience for the Court users.
- Create and modify SharePoint site collections with multiple sites, unique navigational elements, custom content types and site columns, site pages, workflows and government policies.
- Provide regular updates on project status to the team and collaborate to provide technical support in resolving production issues and ensure end-to-end implementation of applications with on-time project deliverables.
To qualify, you must meet one of the following options at time of filing:
OPTION I: One year of experience at the level of Applications Development Analyst III working for the Los Angeles Superior Court. At the level of Applications Development Analyst III is defined as performing work in a comparable class with the same level of responsibility, and requiring the same knowledge, skills, and abilities.
*OPTION II: Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with a major in computer science, information systems, information technology, or a closely related field -AND- Five years of progressively responsible experience in performing business process analyses and translating functional and business requirements into design, development, installation, and maintenance of computer applications in conformance with business and technical requirements.
Note: Credit for experience is given based on a 40-hour workweek. Part-time experience is credited on a part-time ratio, i.e., working 20 hours per week for two months equals one month of experience. No additional credit is given for overtime.
No out-of-class experience will be accepted.
The ideal candidate will possess the following desirable qualifications:
A valid California Class C driver's license or the ability to utilize an alternative method of transportation when needed to carry out job-related essential functions.Documentation may be submitted as follows:
- An advanced college degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, or a closely related field.
- Migration experience from On-Premise to Online.
- Experience in PowerApps, Microsoft Flows to develop SharePoint and O365 solutions for business.
- Experience with developing applications using SharePoint Framework (SPFx), TypeScript, and Angular 2+.
- Previous experience in .NET programming.
- 4+ years hands-on experience analyzing, designing, developing and integrating applications on SharePoint Online.
- Experience working successfully with stakeholders to translate business needs into SharePoint solutions.
- Proven experience working successfully on cross-functional teams to build SharePoint solutions from the ground up.
- 1+ years hands on experience working with SharePoint "modern" experience.
*OPTION II EDUCATION VERIFICATION: A legible copy of your college diploma -OR - transcript(s) (unofficial are acceptable) with the degree posted from the college or university must be submitted within 10 business days from application submission.
- As an attachment to your on-line application. Attachment(s) must be in Microsoft Word or PDF format and should not exceed 10 MB; or
- As an email attachment to Max Penate at email@example.com. Please indicate in the subject line "Senior SharePoint Developer - Bachelor's Degree Verification." Please include your first and last name and the examination title on the documentation.
For a list of acceptable accredited institutions or international universities, please visit http://ope.ed.gov/accreditation, www.chea.org/search, or http://whed.net/home.php.
Foreign studies must be evaluated by an academic credential evaluation agency and deemed to be equivalent to degrees from the United States. For a list of acceptable evaluation agencies, please visit www.naces.org or http://aice-eval.org/. Foreign studies submitted without acceptable evaluation will be rejected.
Applicants who best meet job-related qualifications will be invited to participate in the examination process that may consist of any combination of written, performance, or oral appraisal to further evaluate job-related experience, knowledge, skills and abilities.
APPLICATION and FILING INFORMATION:
Applications may only be filed online. To learn how to apply online, please access the Online Employment Application Guide. Los Angeles Superior Court reserves the right to verify all submitted documentation prior to appointment. The Court will only consider completed applications submitted, along with the required documents, and will reject incomplete applications. A resume will not substitute for a fully completed employment application. To facilitate the full and proper consideration of your work experience, clearly specify what professional experience meets the required job qualifications. When listing your work experience, please specify the beginning and end dates for each job you held and describe your experience for each position.
Please provide a current and accurate e-mail address for the Court to communicate with you about this job opportunity. Human Resources staff will notify all applicants of their application status via e-mail. We recommend that you add firstname.lastname@example.org to your e-mail address book to avoid the notification being filtered as spam mail.
Los Angeles Superior Court is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodations to participate in the recruitment process can contact the email address provided below. For additional employment information, please click here.
Questions regarding this posting may be e-mailed to email@example.com.
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT:We will notify you of the outcome after each step of the recruitment process has been completed. Applicants who successfully pass each (and all) examination part(s) will be placed on an eligible list which will remain valid for up to one year. Other vacancies may be filled using this list.
Exam No.: R9589H
SENIOR SHAREPOINT DEVELOPER (ADA IV)
Applications may be submitted online at www.lacourt.org
OR via the HR computer kiosk at
Los Angeles Superior Court
Human Resources Administration
111 N. Hill Street, Room 203
Los Angeles, CA 90012