Lowe's Home Improvement
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Lowe's Home Improvement
What You Will Do
All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As a Receiver/Stocker, this means:
• Being friendly and professional, and responding quickly to customer and associate needs.
• Ensuring merchandise is accurately received, stocked, and replenished.
• Following proper lifting guidelines to ensure safe moving and placement of merchandise.
The Receiver/Stocker helps provide the right products to our customers by unloading merchandise from incoming freight, moving it to the sales floor, and stocking appropriately. This associate handles hazardous materials, replaces damaged shelving, ensures equipment is charged, and keeps the backroom organized. The Receiver/Stocker typically works evenings, overnight, or early mornings to prepare for store opening.
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel; however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings, trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We're Looking For
• Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
• Requires late evening, night-time, and early morning availability any day of the week.• Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
• Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
• Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction).
• 3 months of experience operating forklift/power equipment such as lifts, order pickers, and similar equipment.
• 6 months of experience in a warehouse performing inventory handling and stocking.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Employment Type I
Line of Business
LWS_USA_Market - 0882
Employment Type II
Job Posting Title
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
30481 Avenida De Las Flores
Rancho Santa Margarita