Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inside Sales Representative
at McGrath RentCorp
CA - Mira Loma
Adler Tank Rentals
Adler Tank Rentals - Sales
# of Openings:
Watch this video to learn more: https://video.digi-me.com/mgrc/jobs/marketing-sales/career-opportunities-in-sales/G50002
Are you looking for a fast-paced role, where you can positively impact your own income? Our Inside Sales Representative role will give you the opportunity to work with our customers to achieve the following goals:
- Develop new business and grow business within existing accounts
- Place a high volume of quality outbound phone calls for the purpose of building relationships and matching our products and services to each customer's need
- Increase market share in established markets, as well as new markets
- Maintain and analyze data within our customer relationship management software in order to find, nurture, and convert leads to close deals faster
- Collaborate with other sales team members, operations and the inventory center staff to provide exceptional customer experiences
Adler Tank Rentals is a national leader in the rental of temporary liquid and solid containment tanks and boxes. Our products serve a wide variety of industries including industrial plant and refineries, construction, environmental remediation, and oil and gas exploration & production. Our parent company, McGrath RentCorp (NASDAQ: MGRC), is the BEST company you may never have heard of. We are a half-billion dollar business-to-business rental company consisting of five divisions serving the U.S. and international markets. This is an exciting time to be part of this successful, profitable, and fast-growing company. If you are looking for a great environment where your individual contributions truly make a difference and will stand out, join our amazing team!
Ideal candidates will have the following experience and abilities:
- Two+ years’ work experience in construction, industrial, environmental, oil, or mining industries
- Enjoy building relationships on the phone
- Highly motivated to be excellent. Can be counted on to exceed goals, and pushes self and others for results.
- Pursue everything with high energy, drive and a need to finish strong
- Dedicated to creating exceptional customer experiences
- A fun, team environment where you have the opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the business. You make the difference. You matter.
- Opportunity for career growth and development
- Competitive compensation package, including commission
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Generous paid time off
- 401(k) plan with company match
- $22-$24 per hour, depending on experience.
Please click here for a video to learn more about Adler, our culture, and what we value.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.