Meggitt Training Systems,
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Meggitt Training Systems,
Provide support in functional areas of Security, Human Resources training and general administration. Assist Facility Security Officer with all facets of industrial security in compliance with company policies, the National Industrial Security Program (NISP), Defense Security Service (DSS) and other government agencies. Responsible for administrative security duties, such as processing personnel security clearances, security briefings, visit clearance requests, badge/clearance requests and file maintenance. Also responsible for monitoring the completion of employee training and maintaining related training records and logs, generating reports and filing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assist with processes to: obtain and maintain Personnel Clearances (PCL), submit outgoing visit authorizations, manage document control database for classified, conduct end of day safe checks and periodic seal checks, conduct facility verifications, conduct periodic self-inspections, and maintain security records.
2. Assist with administration of security education and awareness program, including assistance with initial awareness briefings, annual refresher briefings, and foreign travel briefings.
3. Assist the FSO with ensuring all classified material is properly accounted for, controlled, transmitted, transported, packaged, safeguarded, and destroyed in accordance with the NISPOM and contractual requirements. Prepare and authorize courier letters and classified material receipts.
4. Assist with maintenance of the badging system for employees and visitors, as well as visitor controls, including ensuring ITAR documentation.
5. Assist with implementation of the Insider Threat Program, Operational Security (OPSEC) and COMSEC activities.
6. Assist with activities related to implementation of MDSI's Special Security Agreement (SSA), including preparation of SSA visit requests and receipt of contact reports.
7. Assist in the administration of the Company employee training program. Monitor completion, and assist employees in the completion of on-line training. May assist in group training sessions. Maintain training logs and records. Provide appropriate documentation to support related training record audits. Process employee educational reimbursements and maintain records.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Associate's degree (A.A.) from two-year college or equivalent; and 2 -4 years related experience or training required. Bachelor's degree preferred. Basic understanding of security and NISPOM required. Experience working for a DoD Contractor preferred. Experience with JPAS, eQip, SWFT and ISFD desired. Active DoD Security Clearance a plus.
If you are qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-949-465-7700 or email@example.comThis position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.Meggitt is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.