MISTRAS Group, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at MISTRAS Group, inc.
• Implement, maintain and enhance the Quality Assurance Program.
• Conduct internal and external customer/supplier audits.
• Manage Prime Contractor, Nadcap or other third party audits.
• Manage the Nonconforming Material process and perform data analysis.
• Manage the Corrective and Preventive Action process and perform data analysis.
• Review contracts, purchase orders, job travelers and work instructions.
• Answer customer questions, provide records, and document customer feedback.
• Manage the approval of suppliers, procurement of quality items and services.
• Manage the personnel qualification and certification process, maintaining records, working with NDT Level III certifiers.
• Contribute to the implementation of new procedures within the company.
• Ensure changes to the Quality Assurance Program are documented by either revising the affected documents or reviewing the revised documents.
• Quality related experience with a strong exposure to NDT, Aerospace Prime Contractors, and Nadcap.
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Group facilitation skills
• The ability to solve problems
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• The successful candidate must be able to deal with diverse work groups and work overtime as needed.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS:
• Frequent lifting up to 30 lbs.
Mistras Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer