Modern Technology Solutions, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Junior-Mid Level Cyber Security Systems Engineer
at Modern Technology Solutions, inc.
- # of Openings
- Clearance Required
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is seeking a Cyber Security Systems Engineer to join our 100% employee-owned team. MTSI is a 100% employee-owned engineering firm with a focus on advanced systems development efforts for DoD and IC missions.
The Cybersecurity Systems Engineer will provide critical IA and Cyber Security expertise to USAF SMC customers in support of various MILSATCOM program lifecycles and consult with customer to provide solutions to their challenging problems.
At MTSI, our more than 1000 co-owners recognize that culture matters. We believe that by investing in our people we are investing in our company’s future!
Our first core value is that "Employees come first." We offer excellent benefits and challenge our co-owners to provide the highest level of support and service. We are rewarded with some of the best benefits in the industry. All full-time co-workers start with 20 days PTO/year, 10 holidays/year, 6% 401k match with immediate vesting, our semi-annual bonus program, and eligibility to participate in our company funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We offer other employee focused benefits, including up to $10,000/year in tuition reimbursement and an optional zero dollar deductible BCBS health insurance plan.
MTSI’s core capabilities are Systems Engineering and Integration, Modeling and Simulation, Test and Evaluation, Acquisition and Program Support, and Mission Assurance services. Our expertise includes ballistic missile defense, air defense, air vehicle survivability, unmanned aircraft, flight test operations, intelligence support, and cyber/space/homeland defense.
For additional company information, please visit: www.mtsi-va.com
- Provide IA and Cyber Security expertise for USAF SMC in support of various MILSATCOM program lifecycles.
- Consult with customer to provide solutions to their challenging problems.
- You will evaluate technical risk in accordance with Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Interface with other government organizations during security evaluation of engineering design solutions and accreditation phases.
- 2+ years' of Systems Engineering Architecture/Design.
- 2+ years' of experience in Information Assurance/Cyber Security.
5+ years of Systems Engineering Architecture/Design.
5+ years of experience in Information Assurance/Cyber Security.
3+ T&E experience for Space and Missile Center; MILSATCOM, and Joint Interoperability Test Command.
- DoD Space program experience
- RMF or DIACAP Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- NIST 800-53 and CNSSI 1253 RMF Analysis and Accreditation
- Network Engineering
- Communications Systems
- Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E)
- End Cryptographic Unit (ECU) design experience
Desired Certifications Requirements:
- CISSP, CEH, Security+
Bachelor's Degree in engineering or related technical field, Masters Degree in Engineering (Desired).
Active Secret Clearance, Top Secret clearance or TS/SCI eligibility highly desired
Please Note: U.S. Citizenship is required for this position.