Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SAP Basis Administrator I
at Monster Energy
This exciting position serves an important role in a company that is growing and developing innovative solutions. We are seeking new team members that thrive on collaboration and teamwork in a positive work environment.
Responsible for SAP Basis Administration on SAP ECC, SAP BW4HANA, SAP APO, SAP Solution Manager, SAP GRC, SAP S/4, SAP HANA DB.
Essential Job Functions:
- Installs, upgrades and patches SAP Business Suite and related products including OS and database engine installations and upgrades.
- Executes daily operational activities related to the SAP environment including administration of change management (TMS), Job Management, system monitoring, root cause analysis, and technical administration.
- Performs system refresh tasks along with post refresh activities and satellite system connectivity.
- Researches and provides directions for SAP OSS notes and SAP support packages.
- Performs printer and spool administration.
- Reviews areas for cleanup and establishes solutions to manage growth including the identification of objects for archiving.
- Creates and maintains production batch jobs and related documentation.
- Creates and maintains RFC connections along with web service configuration.
- Provides recommendations and guidance for the optimization of the SAP environment.
- Supports functional IT teams with design and implementation of new hardware, software, database and related technologies.
- Designs and documents administrative policies and procedures and works with the service desk to ensure the escalation procedures are clear and precise.
- Strong team skills along with excellent problem solving and customer service skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including the requirement to document and maintain all basis related procedures and process documentation.
- Ability to work independently and without supervision while delivering project requirements on time and as desired.
- Minimum 4-5 years System Administration, Database Administration
- Preferred: Working knowledge in Windows/SUSE Linux operation system platforms
- Preferred: Working experience on an SAP Landscape (ECC, BI, SCM, Netweaver, S4, HANA, SAP IDM, SAP OSS, GRC)