Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
UI Designer 1
at Monster Energy
UI Designer 1 will assist with implementing designs and design systems to support the Marketing Technology team, interactive prototyping, low and hi fidelity mock-ups for both new and existing web and mobile applications. Using best practices, the latest web trends and technology.
As the UI Designer you will work closely with the Lead UI/UX developer and Director of Marketing Technology. Other duties may include creating a team wiki, production work and organizing assets.
Essential Job Functions:
- Strong understanding of white space
- Strong typography skills
- HTML and CSS
- Work with designers, graphics department, developers, and brand managers
- Assist in the creation of article templates, presentations, and other vesical asset needs
- Implement a maintain design standards
- 0-2 years UI design experience
- Some experience with HTML and CSS
- Efficient with major design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD, Axure, Invision, etc.
- Knowledge of web production processes
- Basic understanding of Human Factors for mobile devices and web
- Understanding of branding
- Organizational skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Interested in working on a team oriented, collaborative environment
- Attentive to details