Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Info Solutions Senior Manager
at Mosaic Hotel
- Job ID
- Work City
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Work Zip
The Walmart Business Information Solutions Sr. Manager is responsible for partnering with internal and external clients to determine the best information, technology, and operational solutions based on knowledge of our internal systems and understanding of the Walmart business objectives & key performance indicators (KPIs) for our clients. The Sr. BIM will partners with our internal IT teams, Walmart business team, to ensure these solutions are developed and delivered through the most efficient use of resources to meet the timing needs of the business. This position requires excellent written and oral communication skills with a consultative approach, an understanding of how Acosta uses technical systems to support our business, and good project management skills. The Sr. BIM will also be responsible for a team of direct reports who will support the development of reporting automation that will build efficiency across the Walmart team.
The Sr. BIM is ultimately accountable for development and delivery of reporting tools to enable the Walmart team to deliver higher end analytics. He/she works closely with multiple internal Acosta teams as well as third parties via strategic partnerships to ensure elevated reporting and analytics and that all team members understand the business needs and objectives.
- Development of reports, dashboards, and scorecards, as well as enhancements to existing reports; develop auto event triggered reports.
- Work with team members to produce and document requirements, and develop Business Intelligence solutions based on discovery.
- Ensure a high degree of data quality by applying industry standards and best practice to design, development, and testing.
- Perform detailed documentation of design, development, testing and deployment activities.
- Perform post-development peer reviews, and coordinate migration and deployment of Business Intelligence solution components to production and non-production software environments.
- Manage Information Solutions team on Walmart and all 3rd party strategic partnerships.
- Work with Business Intelligence solution support organizations to report and diagnose problems and work to find solutions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s – Master’s Preferred
- 5+ years’ experience as an expert in Tableau software (business analytics software).
- 3+ years’ experience in supervising / management skills in a technical market.
- Understanding of the Walmart Business and Retail Link.
- Understanding of Acosta NARS reporting and Data Prism.
- Expert knowledge of Alteryx to provide geographic business intelligence in support of sales, marketing and operations challenges.
- Ability to do computer programing and write code.
- Well development knowledge of SQL servers.
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.