Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Nathsons Hospitality
ABVI 29 Palms
Job Summary: Cleans and prepares guest rooms and public areas by meeting established standards
of cleanliness and propriety to assure guest satisfaction and maximize revenues.
· Maintains the hotel rooms and building to ensure a safe and clean experience for hotel guests,
associates and vendors.
· Sets up cleaning cart with supplies. Maintains carts and storerooms in a clean and orderly
fashion to enhance efficiency and ease of cleaning rooms.
· Cleans and wipes windows, doors, walls, closets and fixtures in rooms, public areas, and
· Washes shower walls and tub, cleans toilets and stall walls. Wipes exposed pipes, cleans
mirrors, sinks and walls in order to have clean and sanitary guest and public restrooms.
· Replaces towels, soaps and all room amenities and restocks literature that has been removed
by previous guest, or is soiled or torn, to ensure adequate supply for arriving guests.
· Washes all hard floor areas (linoleum, tile, etc.) by hand to remove dirt and soiled areas.
· Dusts and polishes all furniture, fixtures and wall hangings.
· Strips bed of all linens and remakes with fresh linens.
· Checks closet for cleanliness, wiping closet door, handle and overhead shelves and restocking
the guest room supplies (e.g., hangers, extra blankets, extra pillows).
· Vacuums rooms, public areas, and hallways.
· Inspects door and window locks to ensure they are in working order and immediately alerts
management to an unsecured or unsafe situation for the safety of guests and employees.
· Checks lights and remotes to ensure all are in working order.
· Maintains a friendly, cheerful, and courteous demeanor at all times.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Basic knowledge of general cleaning principles, use of cleaning products, and operation of
standard cleaning equipment.
· Ability to scrub and scour surfaces, extending arms over head, bending, and stooping to
perform cleaning tasks.
· Ability to push and/or pull equipment weighting up to 100 lbs.
· Ability to lift a maximum of 50 lbs.
· Ability to communicate effectively with guests and associates.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.