Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Product Manager, Digital
NCM is the connector between brands and movie audiences. As America’s largest cinema advertising network, and the #1 Millennial weekend network in the U.S., NCM offers broad reach and unparalleled audience engagement, presenting our Noovie pre-show on over 21,100 screens in over 1,700 theaters. NCM Digital goes beyond the big screen, reaching entertainment audiences with exclusive content and ground-breaking apps like Noovie Arcade, Fantasy Movie League, and Noovie Shuffle.
The Associate Product Manager (“APM”), Digital Content and Commerce will be responsible for contributing to the ideation, development, improvement and maintenance of NCM’s Content Products, including Noovie.com and internal Content Management Tools. Working closely with designers, developers, product managers and stakeholders, the APM must be a disciplined and organized leader, partner and communicator.
The APM should have a solid understanding of how web applications work and the best practices surrounding product development and product management. You must be a problem-solver and must quickly develop a strong understanding of the product so that you can contribute meaningfully and support the many facets of a growing product team.
Prior experience with digital web applications and product development is essential. Prior experience with Agile Methodology and SCRUM processes preferred.
Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following, subject to approval of plans and resource allocations by the Chief Digital Officer.
• Support the Content and Commerce product development and implementation, including gathering requirements, writing user stories, guiding user experience and coordinating across design, content, engineering, sales and marketing teams.
• Develop a strong, clear understanding of the roadmap, strategy, technology, data sources and internal processes, which should be reflected in all of your contributions.
• Assist in socializing both timing and scope updates with internal stakeholders.
• Assist in the prioritization of the product backlog and participate in sprint planning sessions to align the sprint deliverables with broader business supporting priorities.
• Learn the competitive market and be able to identify trends, evaluate differentiating features and provide perspicacious suggestions to your team and manager.
• Assist with User Research and be able to synthesize insights.
• Be a real-time thinker and doer who converts feedback into insight and actions on a very short cycle time.
• Ensure product quality and scalability.
• Ensure NCM’s digital products are unique, protected, and evolving.
Preferred Knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Highly organized with outstanding leadership skills but also plenty of humility and willingness to collaborate and learn.
• Outstanding problem-solving skills that prioritize issues and resolve scenarios in a timely and productive manner.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to define and articulate user and business use cases.
• Ability to maintain independent and objective viewpoints despite many competing interests from others.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office productivity suite.
• Proficient use of the Atlassian collaboration suite.
• Experience with the design, development, and maintenance of apps and online products.
• Affinity for, and ideally prior experience with, film and/or entertainment systems.
• Passion for digital consumer products, advertising, and entertainment.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
The following experience and education is preferred, and would provide the required knowledge and abilities needed in the role.
• Minimum of three (3) years working on a team that builds digital products.
• Experience with mass-market consumer facing products.
• Experience working in 24/7 environments where real-time decisions are critical.
• Strong organizational, project management, presentation and customer service skills.
• History of being part of team environments that are productive, fun, and encourage creative-thinking and risk-taking.
• Passion for movies, technology, and games.
• Ability to get up-to-speed quickly understanding new technological innovations in the digital space.
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
• Higher degrees and/or technical certifications a plus.
• This job operates in a professional office environment.
• This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers and filing cabinets.
• Travel will be required between suppliers, other NCM offices and exhibitor locations.
• Essential and marginal functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for sitting for prolonged periods of time as well as extensive travel.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. To request an accommodation, please contact Human Resources at (303) 792-8899 or email: HR@ncm.com.
****Out-of-market applicants are welcome. Please be advised that NCM does not pay any relocation expenses****