National Dentex Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Client Relationship Manager
at National Dentex Corporation
Join West Coast Dental Labs- a leading healthcare organization specializing in the dental industry. We offer a full spectrum of specialized products, services, and technologies to address any dental restoration need. Our team is growing, and we are seeking to fill a number of key positions within our organization including this opportunity in Hawthorne, CA for a Full-Time Client Relationship Manager.
Salary is negotiable and will be determined by skills, knowledge, abilities, and experience.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions of the Position:
• Receive and resolve customer issues and objections
• Formulate and execute on sales and marketing strategies to drive growth
• Assist with marketing and sales activities
• Proactively identify new and different business opportunities to provide increased sales
• Achieve or exceed business sales targets
• Provide VoC feedback to leadership and Operations; general customer advocate
• Complete new business projects under tight deadlines
• Evaluate the latest industry trends for business growth opportunities
• Stay informed on industry news and events
• Share technical knowledge with team members and leadership
• Train and coach customer service team members to soft sell
• Ongoing management and development of key customers; including but not limited to personal visits, phone calls, email communication, etc.
• Prioritize daily activities in targeting key business development that will maximize ROI
• Work with the Director of Sales and Marketing to set department budgets and sales targets
• Work with Operations to identify methods and resources for operational or customer service improvements based on customer feedback
• Collaborate with the Executive Team to evaluate new project performance and to recommend refinement and improve ment of all components of those projects
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
• Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
• Minimum of 3 years of business development or sales experience, preferably in the dental industry
• 5 years’ experience in the dental industry
• Leadership: a demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others
• Work effectively with Sr. Management and clients to develop long-term strategic relationships.
• Planning: an ability to think ahead and plan over short, mid, and long-term time spans
• Management: an ability to organize people and manage multiple priorities
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong orientation towards high-performance teamwork
• Strong commitment to company values, philosophy, vision
• Strong presentation skills
• Strong negotiation skills
• Excellent time management and related organizational skills
• Ability to anticipate and manage new business projects lifecycle events, issues and obstacles
• Proficient in MS Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Nonessential Skills and Experience:
• Background in dental products or healthcare management industries
• Experience with quotation and budgeting processes
• Experience using a CRM (Magic Touch, Salesforce, SAP, etc.)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Hazardous Materials or Equipment Used:
• All Office Equipment
• Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.