Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
+ RN CNO Chief Nursing Officer Full Time
at Vibra Healthcare
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 12174
Come grow with Vibra Healthcare, where we manage from the bedside up every day. Join a strong, knowledgeable company that values each employee as an individual. Our expanding organization wants compassionate healthcare professionals like you to help us get our patients back to better.
Robert H. Ballard Rehabilitation Hospital in San Bernardino, CA is seeking a Full Time Chief Nursing Officer - CNO - RN to join our team!
The CNO is responsible for directing and facilitates the activities of nursing and clinical services and assumes an active leadership role in the hospital’s decision making structure and process including ensuring and facilitating competence of the clinical staff, facilitating and ensuring the appropriate staffing for patient care, and clinical program development. Develops hospital-wide systems, and policies and procedures describing how patient’s nursing care needs are assessed, evaluated and met which entails overall responsibility and accountability for the development of staffing plans and development and implementation of departmental budgets. Responsible for planning for the appropriate utilization of resources, maintaining or improving the work environment, and monitoring and improving the quality and appropriateness of care. Assures appropriate staff for the acuity of the patients. Works closely with Physicians to address patient care needs and enhance patient care systems. Promotes the facility through active involvement and participation in external and internal activities concerning health care services.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing required.
- Master’s Degree in Health Administration, Nursing or related field required.
- Knowledge and skills associated with an advanced degree or a written plan to obtain these qualifications may be considered in lieu of the postgraduate degree.
- Five (5) years experience in a Nursing Management position supervising the delivery of patient care required.
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS and ACLS certifications from a Vibra-approved vendor required.
- Valid driver’s license may be required where work is provided in multiple sites.
- Previous experience in Rehab preferred.
- Current ACLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.
Please complete an online application!