Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
AMP Manufacturing & Tools Engineering Manager - 3
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
The Manufacturing and Tools Manager 3 will be responsible for coordinating manufacturing teams across the AMP portfolio; with the specific goal of reducing cost by 30% for P093. This leveraging position is responsible for managing all technical and team dynamic aspects of AMP manufacturing. It is a pivotal role that will shepherd a group with a wide range of experience into a cohesive, high preforming team. This role is focused on maximizing efficiency though commonality of process across manufacturing organizations and program project areas, proactive identification and management of cost reduction activities, and close coordination with ERP/MRP activities. As the lead manufacturing position on the program, he/she will have close interactions with program leadership, and will have to develop customer relationships. The role has dotted line interactions with ~1000 heads of direct labor including 9 IPTs, and 8 manufacturing center managers.
- A Bachelors Degree in STEM
- 7 years' experience in Engineering, Manufacturing Production, Program or Project Management
- Experience in leading organizations and teams of engineering and support personnel
- An active, in scope SSBI (investigation within the last 6 years)
- Demonstrated success in managing teams
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and presentation skills to communicate effectively at all levels of management and to individual contributors
- Prior experience in a space production environment
- Prior experience with ERP/MRP and manufacturing execution systems
- An Active SCI clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.