Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Configuration Analyst, Associate
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
At Northrop Grumman, ouremployees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in airand space that impact people's lives around the world today, and forgenerations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advanceshuman discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people whohave bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to inventthe future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives onintellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self towork — and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible.Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman AerospaceSystems is seeking a Configuration Analyst.
ThisConfiguration Data Management (CDM) representative will perform the followingresponsibilities:
- Assign and control program hardware / software data identificationcontrol numbers per program & Functional Home Room (FHR) mandates
- Enforce & assign part & serial number requirements
- Perform Technical Review Board and Configuration Control Boardactivities
- Establish agendas, publish minutes & track meeting actions
- Process change packages through lifecycle include disposition &documentation / hardware implementation
- Perform program data release functions via Product Lifecycle Mgmt.tools
- Development & maintain various CDM reports for program support. Example,Configured Item Identification List, Engineering Change Request status, CDMperformance metrics
- Support internal program CDM audits against program SOW & FunctionalCommand Media mandates
- Provide aid to Functional Configuration Audits & perform PhysicalConfiguration Audit
- Document Management for deliverable CDRLs and non-CDRL documents
- Bachelor's degreefrom an accredited university
- Candidatemust have and be able to maintain an active U.S. Government DoD securityclearance at the Secret level with a background investigation date within 10years.
- CDM engineeringexperience in an Aerospace environment
-Domain knowledge of Configuration Mgmt. standards such as MIL-HDBK-61A &/orEIA-649B &/or EIA-649-1
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Weare proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, makingdecisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexualorientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteranstatus, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA andPay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S.Citizenship is required for most positions.