Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Industrial Security Analyst
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
At Northrop Grumman, we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of much technological advancement in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
The most qualified candidate for this position will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Develops and administers security programs and procedures for classified or proprietary materials, documents, and equipment
- Study and implement federal security regulations that apply to company operations
- Obtain rulings, interpretations, and acceptable deviations for compliance with regulations from government agencies
- Prepare manuals outlining regulations, and establishes procedures for handling, storing, and keeping records, and for granting personnel and visitors access to restricted records and materials
- Conduct security education classes and security audits
- Investigate security violations and prepares reports specifying preventive action to be taken
- High School Diploma/GED
- Candidate must have and be able to maintain an active U.S. Government security clearance at the DoD Secret level with a background investigation date within 6 years
- Minimum of 3 years of Physical Security experience
- Must be able to work on weekends
- Must be able to work extended hours
- Familiar with ICD 705
- Maintenance and Accreditation of Physical Spaces
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.