Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager Business Management 3, Palmdale CA (Secret Clerance Required)
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
Job Reference #: 19031864
Categories: Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director)
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems is seeking a Manager Business Management 3 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Palmdale, CA.
The selected candidate will lead and have accountability for all business management activities within a business area of a Special Project including Cost and Schedule Management, Contracts, and Pricing. Responsibilities include monitoring and maintenance of processes and procedures used to manage contract business execution and earned value; oversight of proposal development, fact-finding and contract negotiations; oversight of cash collection initiatives, participation in profitability improvement plans, participation in long range strategic planning and business growth initiatives; communication of execution issues with customer; support to Program Rhythm and Division/Sector Financial Reviews.
- Bachelor's Degree and 8 years of experience in business finance, complex cost pricing and or complex financial planning or a Master's degree with 6 years of stated experience
- Experience with DOD (Department of Defense) contracts or government cost control
- Experience with EVMS (Earned Value Management)
- A current DoD Secret security clearance investigated within the last 6 years
- A current active DoD Top Secret security clearance
- Experience with company procedures for Annual Operating Plan and Long Range Strategic Plan development
- Experience in presenting financial data to senior leadership
- Proven ability to collaborate in a productive, positive manner across a multi-functional team
- Knowledge of FAR-compliant proposal development and experience with proposal fact-finding and negotiations
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.