Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
OGE Software Engineer
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
AtNorthrop Grumman Aerospace Systems we develop cutting-edge technology thatpreserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventivespirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancementsin our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, tostealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate withdevelopments from launching the first commercial flight to space, todiscovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not onlypart of history, they're making history.
Operational Ground Equipment (OGE) team is seeking a Ground Element Software Engineer responsible for performing operational ground equipment unit and subsystem software development and integration.
• Design, code and integration of operational ground hardware
• Work with HW RDEs to support first article and unit acceptance test of operational ground hardware
• Support subsystem integration through HW Selloff
• Work with vendors/subcontractors to understand designs and resolve issues
• Present at both unit and subsystem design reviews in front of internal and external customers
• Support independent technical reviews and assessments
- 2 years professional experience in software engineering with STEM Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical field, or 0 years experience with a STEM Master's Degree
- Proficient in C/C , Java
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Ability to obtain and maintain SCI/SSBI Clearance
- Active SCI/SSBI
- Knowledge of spacecraft systems, including high-speed digital and RF systems.
- Experience with the design, development, documentation, test and debug of software and systems for testing and validating aerospace hardware and software systems.
- Experience with Ruby, Python script languages, networking, git and Linux
- Experience in either embedded, real-time software or in high speed ground systems
- Strong communication skills
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.