Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Principal Engineer Systems
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Looking for strong background in software testing, troubleshooting, and the process of SW review board.
- Create, test, and maintain standard operating procedures
- Create, maintain, and provide system training on a variety of system topics
- Other tasks include CONOPS implementation; operation procedures and software script development and validation using the system simulator; training material and simulation scenario development and presentation.
- Support the coordination and execution of system test tasks and other engineering events.
- Maintain proficiency in initializing and operating the system simulator.
- Investigate and diagnose unexpected system signatures.
- Provide and respond to corrective actions in a timely manner.
- Quickly adapt to changing processes and identify paths to resolve issues
- Experience with Red Hat LINUX operating systems and PERL for script writing is beneficial.
- Ability/desire to lead technical teams and deliveries independently
Some foreign and domestic travel may be required.
- Bachelors of Science degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math) discipline from an ABET accredited institution and 5 years of engineering experience in an aerospace environment OR
- Must have a current SCI clearance
- AMP Program Experience
- Familiarity with scripting languages (tcl/TK, Perl, Python, C ), Matlab and/or other analysis and trending tools
- Familiarity with Red Hat LINUX operating systems
- Knowledge of relevant systems/subsystems
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.