Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Principal Engineer Systems
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
- Architecture trades and prototyping
- Simulator/emulator HW design & development
- Systems engineering experience with complex systems
- Excellent communications skills with both internal and external customers
- Experience building test sets or integrating commercially available products
- Experience in reading and creating electrical and mechanical drawings
- AMP 2 and/or NGP program experience
- HW design, integration, and testing in testbed or systems integration lab environments
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.