Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Production Planner 2 - Advanced Measurement Systems
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
We are looking for a Production Planner join our team!
Theselected candidate will be required to support manufacturing environmentcovering multiple programs, and support tooling and production requirementsneeded at suppliers and/or customers. Plans sequence of fabrication, assembly, installation, and other Advanced Measurement Systems operations relating to specific portion of the product for guidance of production workers. Plans detail operations from blueprints, engineering orders, change notices, and other engineering releases. Determines the need for tooling and makes recommendations for the design and planning of required tools. Prepares shop work orders for materials and product processing and coordinates with schedulers to ensure that items are being processed according to specifications and time requirements. Maintains progress reports, schedules, and other related records.
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years of planning/scheduling, process development, quality, or production experience in aerospace, military, manufacturing and/or maintenance environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have the ability to interface/communicate with multiple levels of leadership
- Active DOD Secret Clearance with an investigation date/periodic review within the last 5 years
- Experience with Leica Laser Trackers, and Calibration time frame requirements
- Experience in Materials and product processing for Metrology equipment with outside venders.
- Working knowledge of Earned Value Management System
- Experience with security standards to insure all material and equipment entering in secure areas meets security requirement and standards
- Experience working with Manufacturing Extension Systems (MES)
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.