Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Reliability Staff Engineer Electrical
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
- Requires Bachelor of Science degree with equivalent course work in Electrical or Electronic Engineering, Physics, or an equivalent field, and at least 15 years of experience in electronic systems reliability activities.
- Experience and skills must include digital, analog, or RF design and analysis, such as Failure Modes, Effects, and Criticality Analysis (FMECA), Worst Case Analysis (WCA), Electronic Parts Stress Analysis (PSA), and Single-Events Effects Analysis (SEEA)
- Experienced in reliability assessment, modeling, prediction trade off studies, and system evaluations.
- Skilled in failure reporting, analysis, and corrective action.
- Desired experience and skill in FPGA and firmware development (design, implementation, simulation, and verification) and implementation of data processing architecture in a mixed hardware/software environment.
- Excellent computer skills, including and use of computer-aided engineering tools.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, and ability to work with multiple interfaces is required