Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Principal Full Stack Developer
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredibleopportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impactpeople's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our workpreserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and ourunderstanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas,courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have alot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitivediversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiabledrive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part ofhistory, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for Sr. Principal Full Stack Developer to join our team of qualified and diverse individuals.
- Develops computer systems specifications thataddress business requirements and that fit with the companies systemarchitecture standards.
- Establishes and documents system parameters andformats, ensures hardware and software systems compatibility and coordinatesand/or modifies system parameters in terms of existing and projected computercapacity and capabilities.
- Revises existing systems and procedures tocorrect deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, conversion,input/output requirements, and storage.
- Manages all aspects of ongoing projects andserves as liaison between various stakeholders.
- Reviews status of projects and budgets; managesschedules and prepares status reports.
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutionsto meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.Individual will be responsible for managing large and small scale projects forprograms and functional homeroom.
- Works independently with little oversight.
- Is able to receive requirements at a high leveland derive lower level requirements by working directly with internal customersturning complex processes into user-friendly tools.
- Candidate should be able to perform all phasesof the development lifecycle: initial requirements gathering, architecturedesign, development, testing, and training.
- Candidate needs to cooperate with teammates onbest practices and possible re-use of applications.
- Ideal applicant will be enthusiastic aboutprocess improvement, efficiency, excellent customer service, and working withdifferent teams from all functions.
- Candidate should be able to juggle multipleassignments and manage changing priorities.
- Strong project management and communicationsskills are highly desired.
We offer flexible work arrangements, great learningopportunities, exposure to a wide variety of projects and customers, and a veryfriendly team environment. We are looking for self-motivated, proactive, andgoal-oriented people to help us grow our services and become even better atwhat we do.
- Bachelor's Degree in STEM discipline (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics)
- Active DoD Top Secret/SSBI and/or active SCI
- Master's Degree in STEM discipline (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics)
- Strong understanding of product quality and statistical process control.
- 2-3 years of experience working with statistical process control.
- Working knowledge of Python and ShinyR. Experienced in machine learning, advanced analytics, and data visualization.