Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Supply Chain Tech Coord 2 (2nd Shift)
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
The Aerospace Systems sector is seeking a Supply Chain Tech Coordinator 2 (2nd shift) to join our team of qualified, diverseindividuals. This position is located in Palmdale,CA.
Supports and assists activities within multiple disciplines across the Supply Chain process. Provides technical, tactical and execution support in various aspects of the industry standard supply chain business process areas primarily Supply Chain Manufacturing and Supply Chain Logistics, as well as Supply Chain Business Operations. These employees are primarily responsible for the manual movement, shipping and receiving of materials.
- Loads, unloads, and conveys materials within or near plant, yard, or work site, and performs a combination of tasks under specific direction which may include shipping and/or receiving.
- Opens containers using hand tools; counts and weighs materials and records information.
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, conveyors, and machines by hand; loads or unloads materials into or from trucks by hand. Conveys materials using , hand truck, forklift, electric dolly, elevator, or other devices; stacks or assembles materials; aids machine operators by lifting heavy objects by hand or by use of power hoist.
- Position is for 2nd Shift ( From 3:00 pm to 1:30pm)
- The selected candidate should thrive in a fast-paced environment with high expectations, significantly diverse assignments, collaborative/team settings across all levels.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years of warehousing, distribution or warehouse handling experience
Experience with Microsoft Office including Excel
- Must have a current and active Secret clearance issued by the DOD which has been renewed or granted within 5 years. The ability to obtain and maintain program access is required to start.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Experience with MS Excel with V-Look ups
- Aerospace industry and production floor experience
- SAP knowledge
- Forklift experience