Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Regular Full-Time
Trailer Park is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of major brands and top entertainment studios. With content creation at the center, Trailer Park also supports its clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services. Headquartered in Hollywood.
Trailer Park's Film Group is the industry leader in delivering award-winning visual marketing for theatrical, television properties and home entertainment. We partner with studios and filmmakers, from the first frame of shooting through the life of the project, to build comprehensive advertising strategies that fill theaters, drive television ratings, or convince consumers to bring home the DVD.
We are looking for a motivated Post Supervisor to join our team!
• Must be able to work independently without supervision.
• Must know MPAA and Broadcast TV rules.
• Manage all stages required for TV, Radio and Home Entertainment materials. Technical understanding of Post Production and workflows.
• Direct liaison between Client and internal staff.
• Must know 2K and HD and workflows including Online, Graphics, the ability to create final graphic requests, Rotoscoping, Color Correction and Mixing (4K experience a plus).
• Must be experienced in the digital workflow including codecs, image types, resolutions, frame rates, etc. and staying ahead of changing technology.
• Must manage multiple projects at the same time and be familiar with Client specs and Finishing Memos.
• Review sources, graphics, deliverables, formats, additional tags etc.
• QC online picture, mix, slate info before mastering; QC masters before dubbing.
• Ensure house copies are kept of all finished materials delivered.
• Budgets and ensure proper Billing paperwork is done.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, OS X, Adobe Premiere Pro Creative cloud 2015, Avid, Final Cut 7, Aspera, Wiredrive, PIX, Filemaker, etc.
- Must have at least four years of Trailer experience at a Theatrical Marketing company/post-production facility.
- Must understand the offline editing process, graphics, mixing, finishing process and technical specifications associated with Motion Picture Advertising.
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills and follow-through are a must.
- The position requires excellent communication skills and a positive attitude in dealing with Clients and internal staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Film, Communication or related field is a plus.