Pacific Dental Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pacific Dental Services
- Requisition ID
- Location : External Name
- National Support Center
The primary role of the Specialist, Marketing is to prepare marketing strategies and programs for assigned products, regions, and revenue streams in order to optimize profit and meet marketing, financial and corporate growth objectives. The incumbent collaborates with cross functional departments to ensure the effective delivery of marketing campaigns.
- Design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support the growth and expansion of PDS products and services. Coordinate internal resources and external partners for the smooth execution of projects.
- Work with channel owners to plan and execute cross-channel marketing projects. Help define project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Manage project schedule and budget, perform risk management, track deliverables, report on project progress, assess project results, and provide performance report.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Manage the relationship with the internal and external partners and stakeholders. Implement channel campaigns to expand market share and pursue growth targets with existing partners.
- Facilitate meetings and discussions among different channel owners.
- Develop presentations and provide reports based on information collected such as marketing trends, competition, new products, and pricing.
- Promote and drive adoption through ongoing education about new and existing programs to channel marketing.
- Other duties as assigned by the management
- Bachelor'ss Degree in marketing, communications, and/or equivalent combination of education and experience, and 3-5 years relevant work experience in enterprise marketing for a nationwide multi-establishment corporation. In lieu of degree, 8+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in communicating with vendors/partners about marketing strategy and management, internal stakeholders about campaign strategy/status and cross-functional teams about leveraging work to meet goals.
- Hands-on experience in marketing project management.
- Master's Degree in Marketing/Communications/Business Administration or related field.
- Experience working in an agency setting.
- Experience in Dental/Retail/Healthcare industry is preferred.
- Knowledge working on enterprise platforms and solutions.
- Advanced Excel skills with ability to analyze data with business acumen (e.g., vlookup, pivot table, macros).
- Ability to multi-task effectively without compromising the quality of the work.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented, organized, process focused, problem solver, proactive, ambitious, customer service focused.
- Ability to draw conclusions and make independent decisions with limited information.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries from customers, staff, regulatory agencies, vendors, and other members of the business community.
- Self-motivated, reliable individual capable of working independently as well as part of a team.
- Possess the intellectual curiosity to work through ambiguity and have ability to work independently with minimal instruction.
- Ability to manage change and do extremely well in a fast-paced environment under time constraints.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently, and work effectively with individuals belonging to all levels within the organization.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference.
- Ability to effectively and succinctly simplify complex data and communicate information to Senior Management.