Pacific Premier Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Deposit Processing Specialist
at Pacific Premier Bank
The Deposit Processing Specialist conducts customer and Bank transactions with accuracy speed, efficiency, and professionalism meeting the high quality service delivery standards of the Bank. The Deposit Processing Specialist is responsible for high quality support and services to the bank, branches, and ultimately the customers. This position ensures security and safety measures are followed in accordance with Bank policies and procedures. The Deposit Processing Specialist is responsible for achieving goals set by Deposit Processing department management.
- Conduct day-to-day processing operations for Bank branches (e.g. review and verify documentation, report items, update files).
- Process NSF, non-post Items, stop payment suspects and exception items (large items, duplicate items, ACH returns and reclamations, etc.) on a daily basis;
- Regulation E claims tracking, research and resolution according the regulatory requirements and network rules;
- Process returned mail, research requests, and verification of deposits;
- Record keeping, transaction processing, or reconciliation for Attorney Client Trust accounts, CDARs, ICS, Quick Rate CDs and Brokered CDs;
- Debit card fraud alert monitoring;
- Process claims for forged checks and check adjustments
- Answer and assist with branch requests via email and telephone.
- Sort/distribute daily reports to specified departments/managers.
- Participate in special department projects.
- Monitor and ensure adherence to Bank policy and procedure.
- •3 years of branch operations or relevant experience
Pacific Premier Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability