Pacific Premier Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr Treasury Management Exposure Analyst
at Pacific Premier Bank
The Treasury Management Exposure Analyst is responsible for conducting risk management reviews to determine customers’ eligibility for Treasury Management Products (i.e. ACH, Remote Deposit, etc.).
- Gathers, compiles and prepares customer information required for comprehensive review and analysis to determine eligibility for various TM Products.
- Conducts exposure reviews for existing and/or new customers to include modifications and annual reviews.
- Analyzes business client bank statements, credit reports, financial reviews, and other documentation to support a recommendation for use of the bank’s ACH, RDC, MDC service. Must ensure ACH annual reviews and RDC or MDC reviews are completed according to department policies and procedures.
- Monitor credit risk by periodically evaluating financial trends, credit bureau reports, pay habits, and other sources of information.
- Report any adverse situations and make appropriate recommendations based on guidelines.
- Collect updated customers financial information in accordance with exposure review requirements and complete scheduled reviews.
- Utilizes the bank’s established guidelines in making determination of customer eligibility for various products based on transaction history, credit rating, etc.
- Evaluate risk ratings based on periodic review of financial or other information or data.
- Works with the Relationship Managers and the customer to ensure all correspondence and updated information is maintained in exposure files (i.e. approvals, financials reporting and documentation related to reviews, modifications, and waivers, etc.).
- Identifies gaps in documentation and resolves issues and exceptions.
- May assist with the completion of implementation forms, customer agreements, etc.
- Assist with onboarding with service requests and quality control.
- Assists in special projects; performs support functions directly related to departmental functions; frequently interacts with Officers and other
- Perform all job functions with a sense of urgency and in a timely manner.
- Maintain and cultivate an effective working relationship with Internal (TM Consultants, branches, and Relationship Managers) and External clients (TM Customers).
- Maintain a positive and professional relationship with customers and business partners by responding promptly for any and all requests in a responsive, consistent and accurate manner.
- 3 years prior treasury management experience required
- 3 years risk management experience required
Pacific Premier Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.