Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Peak Campus
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Property Management
Maintaining the property and the apartments in a clean and safe manner according to the company policies and procedures.
- Maintain an excellent customer service relationship by adhering to the Peak Simply Service Standards
- Work with maintenance team to ensure excellent curb appeal at all times
- Inspect exterior grounds and buildings, including breezeways daily
- Pick up trash on grounds
- Run trash compactor daily, including weekends as scheduled
- Clean mailbox area daily
- Water flowers, plants and shrubs as needed
- Perform swimming pool maintenance/cleaning as needed
- Maintain accurate swimming pool chemical records, according to state and local requirements
- Pick up trash, straighten and wipe down furniture in pool area
- Assist in the daily upkeep and cleanliness of office, clubhouse and amenity areas
- Responsible for maximizing curb appeal
- Check and replace light bulbs as needed
- Maintain painting of curbs and speed bumps
- Sweep, blow and or pressure wash breeze ways, parking lots and common areas
- Keep storm drains free of debris
- Deliver and/or post correspondence, newsletters and flyers
- Assist in the performance of turn events
- Trash out vacant units
- Address complaints and resolve issues in a timely, professional fashion
- Perform additional duties as directed
- Adhere to company dress code
No specific level of education is required. High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Requires lifting and moving of up to 75 pounds when lifting trash bags and grounds-keeping equipment as well as when assisting maintenance personnel with essential maintenance tasks, including but not limited to installing outside air conditioning units. Position requires frequent bending and/or stooping when removing debris and trash from property grounds and performing other grounds-keeping and maintenance tasks. Also requires use of ladders and stepladders to access equipment and when assisting maintenance personnel with essential maintenance tasks. The position requires the ability to work outdoors in temperatures exceeding 90 degrees or below 32 degrees Fahrenheit and the ability to personally perform general grounds keeping and maintenance tasks without endangering themselves, residents, and other employees.
- Must have reliable transportation due to the emergency on-call requirement
- Position requires employee to be able to use general cleaning equipment and tools included but not limited to: hand tools, paint equipment, ladders, cleaning chemicals, vacuums, blowers and hoses