Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Credentialing Specialist I
Responsible for reviewing provider contract information, credentialing physicians, data entry, researching and verifying license and insurance data, and other administrative credentialing tasks assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Review provider contracts for accuracy and completeness
- Credential physicians who apply for QTC provider network
- Responsible for the accurate and timely input of approved provider information into TRACKING TOOLS
- Research provider licenses and insurance to ensure that information provided is current and accurate; without notice of adverse actions
- Provide appropriate and timely response to inquiries regarding provider information
- Perform activities to assist designated traveling providers in obtaining additional state medial licenses
- Develop and coordinate packages for credentialing providers on military installations
- Provide User Acceptance Testing (UAT) support of IT systems
- Ensure IT systems align with proposed processes
- Other projects and duties as assigned
This job description supersedes all prior job descriptions and is intended to describe the general content and essential requirements for the position listed above. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to add or change the duties of this position as required at any time.
QTC Management Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company has an ongoing commitment to affirmative action and the creation of a workplace free of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. The company recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, people with disabilities protected under law, and protected veteran status.