Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manages the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team. Responsible for coordinating subordinate employee recruitment, selection and training, performance assessment, work assignments, and recognition/disciplinary actions. Oversees the status of operational issues, manages schedules and prepares reports. Monitors and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the specific team performance in order to achieve the operational goals of timeliness, quality, and customer service
- Identify and maintain appropriate staffing levels
- Responsible for coordinating subordinate employee recruitment, performance assessment, work assignments, salary, and recognition/disciplinary actions
- Manage processes and procedures to ensure timely and quality completion of work according to clients contractual obligations
- Responsible for the daily operational workflow, to include communication with external and internal customers, resolution of customer issues, and identify workflow concerns for specific cases and employees
- Ensure the use of best practice workflows and operational excellence in activities are utilized and seeks methods of automating recurring processes
- Direct the training of team members on workflow and contractual modifications expeditiously
- Manage processes focused on effective customer service, ensure immediate escalation of issues, and participate in meetings to discuss the medical records process
- Analyze and report on a monthly and quarterly basis operational statistics
- Administer and monitor cost effective fiscal controls and services
- Assist in providing timely and exceptional training for our providers (medical professionals) in QTC’s network
- Responsible for monitoring and managing operational expenses (OPEX)
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to prioritize and delegate effectively
- Possess and demonstrate skills necessary to analyze information, problems, procedures and situations
- Strong working knowledge of case management programs
Education and/or Experience: (includes certificate & licenses)
- Must be able to successfully pass National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) background investigation
This job description supersedes all prior job descriptions and is intended to describe the general content and essential requirements for the position listed above. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to add or change the duties of this position as required at any time.
QTC Management Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company has an ongoing commitment to affirmative action and the creation of a workplace free of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. The company recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, people with disabilities protected under law, and protected veteran status.