Regal Entertainment Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Regal Entertainment Group
1010 Irvine Spectrum 21
Summary: The waitstaff is a team member classified based on individual theatre needs, and/or employee availability, as either variable hour, part-time fixed, part- time regular or a full-time hourly employee whose main responsibility is to provide superior guest service in a clean and comfortable environment. They must have a genuine concern for assuring the satisfaction of every guest and represent the theatre in a manner that is consistent with the Company’s mission statement and policies. If the theatre sells alcohol and your assigned duties will include the serving of alcohol, you must be of legal age with all applicable training, permits and licenses to serve alcohol according to state or local laws.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Regular and consistent attendance.
• Exceptional guest service skills
• Ensure guest orders are processed timely and efficiently
• The waitstaff position may be based in a lounge area or in our theatre and an essential part of their duties include alcohol sales. The waitstaff must be of legal age with all applicable training permits and licenses to serve alcohol according to state and local laws.
• Knowledge of and adherence to all laws and legal obligations regarding the serving of alcohol.
• Ensure required alcohol certification and training is current.
• Knowledge of and promotion of Regal Crown Club Program.
• Knowledge and enforcement of the MPAA rating system.
• Knowledge of all coupons and on-going promotions.
• Responsible for accurate handling of all money, cash drawers, delivery receipts, and inventory.
• Knowledge of counterfeit bill detection procedures
• Excellent sales techniques, including upselling and suggestive selling.
• Operating, preparing and cleaning of all related equipment.
• Proper use of all concession related storerooms.
• Proper use of all cleaning materials.
• Knowledge of all opening, closing and in between show procedures.
• Knowledge of all emergency, evacuation and robbery procedures.
• Knowledge of and compliance with all local, state and federal food safety laws.
• Knowledge and compliance of dress code.
• Ensuring guest satisfaction – smile, greet, and thank all guests.
• Abide by all federal and state laws with regards to breaks and/or meal periods.
• Accurately tracking and reporting tips
• Completion of or progress towards completion of cast certification program as a cast member and as a concessionist.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Education/Experience: Completion of cast certification program as a cast member and as a concessionist or progress towards completion required. It is your responsibility to complete any legally required state or local training and obtain the required certificate. In addition, you must complete the Regal Entertainment Responsible Beverage Server training on Regal Online University. Language Ability: Possess good public speaking, listen effectively and respond clearly and directly. Math Ability: Perform calculations with speed and accuracy and identify and correct errors. Reasoning Ability: Identify problems, gather relevant data and note possible causes of problems. Evaluate relevant information, recognize alternatives and reach conclusions based on evidence. Take action beyond what is necessarily called for. Perform under pressure and/or opposition. Personal Skills: Possess excellent communication skills with customers, co-workers and management. Establish goals, budget time and set priorities to achieve desired objectives. Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. **When applying for this position, please use a desktop or laptop computer. Do not use a smartphone, tablet, etc. as your application may not be stored in our system and/or available for review**
*This is a smoke free facility*
**When applying for this position, please use a desktop or laptop computer. Do not use a smartphone, tablet, etc. as your application may not be stored in our system and/or available for review**