Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Credit & Collections Specialist
- Rentokil NA
- Posting Type
The Collections/Credit Specialist will be responsible for assisting the Collections team with all assigned districts. The Collections/Credit Specialist will also be responsible for each account that needs special handling for customer satisfaction, which may include account research and customer requests. He or she must be a team player who is able to work any shift between 7:00 am to 8:00 pm.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work independently with daily tasks, and be able to set priorities
- Assist with special requests for both internal and external customers.
- Contact customers as needed in an effort to resolve account issues.
- Display critical thinking skills with the ability to “think outside the box”
- Document activity and maintain follow up on all accounts
- Respond to customer AR calls with regards to account inquiries
- Must have knowledge of collections and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Provide documentation to customers requesting invoices, statements, etc.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Work, Excel, etc.)
- Have a working knowledge of FDCPA and GLB Privacy Act.
- Knowledge of billing procedures and collection techniques (including skip tracing)
- Must be comfortable working with set goals and KPIs
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must display excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to produce results in a fast paced and challenging environment
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster: