Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RPA is looking to build out our programmatic team with a Supervisor, Digital Media who knows programmatic inside and out and is excited to oversee a team of hands-on programmatic folks.
Where You’ll Be Working
We’re RPA: an independent advertising agency that puts People First. It’s a unique philosophy for a different kind of agency: where we aspire to create work that truly matters to people, for brands that respect and value people, with a team we empower and treat like people. And we do it all in the heart of sunny Santa Monica, California.
Why You’ll Never Want to Leave
Our People First philosophy means creating a culture where people like you can thrive, do meaningful work, and — we hope — stick around for a while. In an industry known for high turnover, people at RPA seem to recognize the value of an environment that truly wants to support our Associates’ lives and career growth.
· Onsite Health Wellness Days
· Monthly Happy Hours
· Close proximity to the beach
Who You’ll Be Collaborating With
Every day, you’ll be teaming up with a diverse, enthusiastic, multi-disciplinary team of Digital Media rockstars with a smart sense of humor.
What You’ll Be Helping Achieve
RPA is looking to build out our programmatic team with a Supervisor, Digital Media who knows programmatic inside and out and is excited to oversee a team of hands-on programmatic folks. The Supervisor, Digital Media will focus on trading, as well as analyzing and making sound recommendations. This person should be ready to dig deeper, ask questions, and be excited to get their hands a little dirty. Candidates should have 3+ years of digital media experience, with at least 1 year of programmatic-focused experience. Having a background in programmatic trading and/or auto experience preferred.
What You’ll Be Working On
- Oversee all programmatic strategy across display, video, and other emerging channels
- Management and oversight of team
- Collaborating with media planning teams and outside agencies on holistic digital media strategy
- Learning and knowing the details of client performance data, the reasons for dips and spikes, and identifying areas for improvement
- Implement enhancements to drive client business
How You’ll Excel in Your Role
- Excellent knowledge of programmatic platforms (DV360, The Trade Desk, Adobe/TubeMogul, Verizon) and activating audiences within DSPs or via DMPs (Saleforce/Krux, Oracle)
- Extensive knowledge of GCM
- Familiarity with data-driven audience building and DCO highly preferred
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Strong written communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Being curious
- Ability to multi-task
RPA is an EOE.