Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Kid's Small Groups (KSG) Team Associate, PreK - Grade 2
at SADDLEBACK CHURCH
Saddleback Kids (SK) is the name of our Children’s Ministry at Saddleback Church and is led by a team of staff and volunteers whose passion is children and whose vision is to “Connect Kids to God and to Others”! Our goal is to provide a fun and interactive program tailored just for kids no matter what age and grade to help them know Jesus and grow spiritually as they build meaningful relationships with other children and adults.
Our Kids Small Groups (KSG) Team has a part-time (25hrs/week) position open supporting the PreK – 2nd-grade program.
- Weekly set-up for classrooms; provide activities and items needed to support the program with age-appropriate resources and supplies to all volunteers.
- Recruit and oversee a team of set-up volunteers.
- Responsible for overseeing KSG Praise Time and coordinate directly with the KSG Worship Coach and his/her team of worship leaders in the creation and implementation of the weekly program flows, audiovisual needs, and scheduling.
- Responsible to support and oversee volunteers at SK team events (i.e., summer events, Summit, community events, etc.).
- Administrative responsibilities to organize and maintain the numerous children’s small groups in Healthy Church and other communications lists.
- Respond daily to emails and texts and complete credit card reports.
- Attend ministry and staff meetings.
- Communicate and respond to parent’s and leader’s questions and needs.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Knowledge, experience, and understanding of children Pre-K through 2nd grade
- Ministry experience is helpful
- Proficient in MS Office is required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach to changing priorities and duties
- An understanding of Saddleback Church and its culture and values
- High School diploma, or equivalent, required
Questions? Contact Human Resources at HR@saddleback.com.