Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bilingual Inside Sales Specialist - ASCO
at Schneider Electric
The Inside Sales Specialist reporting to the Order Management Supervisor will join a dynamic inside sales team that works to support both internal and external customers.
In 2018, Schneider Electric has been recognized as one Canada's Top 100 Employers, one of Canada's Top Employers for Young People, and one of Greater Toronto's Top Employers. Learn the reasons why at https://content.eluta.ca/top-employer-schneider-electric.
- Maintain customer service and satisfaction by establishing rapport with customers
- Review technical specifications and complete bid quotations on deadline
- Work closely with Outside sales team to ensure specification compliance and sales strategy alignment
- Order entry into JDE and Q2C system
- Project coordination of small- and large-scale projects
- Co-operate with other ASCO/SE departments to harmonize processes and provide solutions for customers
- Investigating problems, developing solutions and making recommendations to management
- Work with the Inside sales team and assist with ad-hoc duties as required
- Strong communication (Verbal and Written) in both English and French
- 3-5 Years Experience in a customer service or sales role
- Diploma/Degree in Business Studies or equivalent
- Proficiency with MS Operations
- Experience in AS400 and/or Quote to Cash (Q2C) is an asset
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversityof the communitiesinwhich we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversityare seen as a realvalue for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See
You must submitan online application to be consideredforany positionwithus.This position will beposteduntil filled.
It is the policyofSchneider Electric to provideequal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualifiedindividuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin,ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status,or any otherlegally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electricdoes not acceptunsolicitedresumes and will not be responsible for feesrelated to such.