Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Graybar District Sales Manager
at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
This position is accountable for implementation, planning and execution of strategies and tactics to profitably grow the assigned Graybar District's sales of Square D products, services and solutions. Through frequent engagement with Square D and Graybar leadership the DSM will be responsible for meeting or exceeding our growth ambition with Graybar.
- Provide Square D leadership within assigned Graybar district by working effectively with and through the Area Sales Managers and their teams
- Development of the District's Pro Forma plan and leadership of the strategies and tactics to execute to plan
- Acquisition and Development of incremental sales through Graybar branches within the assigned Graybar District
- Develop and strengthen district wide relationships to capitalize on sales and services synergies, leverage operational efficiencies and ensure profitable growth
- Enable profitable sales growth by removing barriers and connecting all Schneider Electric sales resources to Customer opportunities through Graybar
- Develop District plans for Partner, Industry, Energy, Energy Solutions, and Field Services business units in accordance with the corporately developed National Plan and your district's growth initiatives
- Hold Square D's and Graybar's key-stakeholders accountable for plan execution
- Foster strong working relationships between geographically located BU specific sales resources and Graybar's District management team (Electrical, Industrial and CommData)
- Drive Balanced Growth of business (Thru-stock = 2x Total Growth Rate)
- Change Management of Schneider and Graybar expectations of the DSM role
- Perform other duties as needed
- Education: Bachelor's Degree required
- Experience: 8 years in sales and/or marketing. Previous strategic account management and/or direct management of employees experience preferred. C-Suite experience preferred.
- Knowledge, Abilities and Skill: Thorough knowledge of Schneider Electric's sales, marketing and operating processes. Excellent knowledge of one or more Schneider Electric BU's products, services and solutions. Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. Professional oral and written communication skills. Capable of Financial and Market Analysis and Reporting
- Tools: Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes
- Travel: Up to 30% travel required
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.