Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Engineer (Digital Energy)
at Schneider Electric
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 005PIC
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Project Engineer (Digital Energy) to make a difference!
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
What you will do:
Involving Project Management, working individually or as part of a project team; communicate with the customer, clarify the requirements, plan, co-ordinate, monitor and control the project, including carrying out implementation of the project as per the following:
- Manage the development of all project activities from the initiation to the closure
- Achieve and strive to improve upon the booked-in margins
- Achieve the team's invoicing budget
- Update project invoicing status in order to allow accurate invoicing forecast
- Single point contact and assume full accountability for all matters relating to the project
- Identify the risks, issues, and manage the associated corrective action plans
- Propose and implement corrective actions in the event of deviation
- Achieve full customer satisfaction, maintain the business relationship and the Schneider Electric image
- Provide the project evaluation and project status to management on a regular basis
- Be a team player, create and maintain harmonious working relationship with all members, including guiding and coaching of weaker team members
- Maintain comprehensive records for future reference, analysis (including for eg: legal complications, insurance claims, post-mortem study, project handover etc) and archiving
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or Building Services
- At least 2-4 years of relevant experience in BMS/PME
- Able to study, clarify and negotiate Building Management System (BMS) technical requirements
- Knowledge in power monitoring system will be advantageous
- Able to apply engineering knowledge and related application skills
Benefits we offer:
- Global family leave
- Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and dependents
- Blue sky Friday
- Worldwide Employee Stock Ownership
- On-site gym
We are looking forward to welcoming you in our team!