Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Warehouse Operations Supervisor
at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Will be responsible for handling warehouse / DC day-to-day operation. Supervises, coordinates and participates in receiving, storage, packing, and/or order fulfillment operations requiring knowledge of material logistics processes, internal inventory systems, and production/order requirements.
- Lead and deploy Schneider management system such as SPS / WMS and relative improvement actions.
- Organizes and assigns work on a particular shift to utilize available skills, knowledge and experience, labor hours, machines and tools to the best advantages to obtain the most favorable costs, accuracy, and completeness.
- Provides regular training, instruction and guidance. Maintains close surveillance over larger, more critical transfers, orders or receipts. Trains new hires and temporary employees on pick and pack procedures as well as quality and safety.
- May ensure proper processing of returns including check in, putaway and credit insurance.
- Make sure warehouse's 5S and EHS,Optimize the goods stored in warehouse and ensure inventory accuracy and warehouse safety.
- Participate warehouse project to set up, expand, and improve the development of warehouse infrastructure.
This job might be for you if:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Engineering, Supply Chain, or related field
- 2-3 years experience in warehouse/distribution environment
- Familiar with warehouse management system, strong knowledge of Oracle
- Excellent organizational, time management, communication, decision-making and relationship management skills.
- Flexibility to respond to shifting priorities and ability to prioritize work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Knowledge of or experience in a lean manufacturing environment
- Very strong interpersonal skills – including strong conflict resolutions skills
- Ability to envision team improvements and rally the team to achieve them
- Positive, enthusiastic, team player, champion for the business and our customers.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills to include Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Power Point, One Note.
- Position may require lifting, carrying, bending, twisting, pushing, pulling and/or squatting and holding in place parts weighting up to 40 lbs.
- Must be able to work in a non-climate controlled warehouse environment.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.