Shawmut Design and Construction
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Executive - Los Angeles
at Shawmut Design and Construction
- Job ID
- US-CA-Los Angeles
- Construction Operations
- Regular Full-Time
- Construction Operations
Since our founding in 1982, Shawmut Design and Construction (a 100% employee-owned company) has been recognized as a Best Place To Work 53 times by our employee-owners. At Shawmut, you will have the opportunity to own your career and deliver impact within our culture of ownership and innovation focused around providing the gold standard of client service for the world’s most recognizable and elite brands and institutions.
We are currently looking for a Project Executive to join our Los Angeles office to work on extraordinary and cutting-edge projects. Do you thrive on leading multiple teams and drive their growth and development? Do you love developing critical relationships with internal and external clients? Our Project Executives lead several projects and teams while achieving financial control and attaining profit goals for each project. In addition, they contribute to the development and execution of goals and strategies to seek new clients, maintain existing client relationships, and focusing on growth strategies and market focus.
- Guide multiple projects and multiple teams operationally in each phase including pre-construction, construction, closeout, and post-construction services
- Develop and maintain client and industry relationships reinforcing Shawmut's commitment to continuously addressing client needs and interests
- Partner with clients to formulate and develop contract terms, communicating the expectations to the project team
- Collaborate with Estimating and Purchasing in the up-front set up of projects to insure profitability, client satisfaction and the best subs for the job
- Mentor and coach Senior PM's and project team to ensure their skills and capabilities are always being developed
- Promote a collaborative philosophy with all subcontractors, vendors and project team members
- 10+ years of experience in construction management with a commercial general contractor
- Proven management and leadership experience including mentoring and managing others
- Must have ability to achieve and maintain financial control and profit goals for projects
- Business development/heavy client interaction a plus
- Experience managing a variety of projects including hospitality and casino related projects, luxury and specialty retail, corporate tenant interior, ground up, academic or sports venue projects is required.
- Must reside in greater LA or Orange County AND be open to business travel
Shawmut prohibits discrimination against any staff member or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, religion, national origin, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetic information, disability, creed, citizenship status, or any other legally protected characteristic.