Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bellperson, Mondrian Los Angeles
A global tribe of individuals, partners and progressives, devoted to creating extraordinary experiences for our community throughout our proprietary brands - we are sbe.
Visionaries at the forefront of hospitality, cuisine, design, residences and entertainment, our lifestyle moments are forged with highly-curated and passionate service.
We are committed to authenticity, sophistication, mastery and innovation.
Our stage is the world. Our time is now.
With this in mind, we foster a family environment built on values that describe our lifestyle, experiences and how we see the world. When you have a tribe such as ours and place it in and around the collection of accommodations, restaurants, nightlife, retail and gaming, you create a force that cannot be replicated by anyone else. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Duties & Functions:
- Greet arriving guests and retrieve their luggage
- Escort guests to their rooms, explain the room facilities, and sell the hotel’s various outlets (restaurant, bar, spa)
- Deliver luggage, messages, faxes, packages etc. for guests and to undertake various other requests in order to ensure their comfort
- Transport departing guests’ luggage from the room to the lobby, ensuring that the guest has verified that all luggage has been accounted for
- Ensure that luggage has been stored safely according to prescribed procedures
- Ensure that the luggage storage area is kept clean and tidy at all times
- Inform guests with savvy knowledge of hotel, its services, the city, and local ‘happenings’
- Be fully aware of what functions are going on in the hotel
- Provide gracious, attentive, and friendly service
Specific Job Knowledge & Skills:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- One to two years in a public contact position, preferably in an upscale or lifestyle brand hotel
- Possess a gracious, friendly, and fun demeanor
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast paced environment and have a high level attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Maintain positive and productive working relationships with other employees and departments
- Ability to work independently and to partner with others to promote an environment of teamwork
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 225 pounds without assistance
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping