Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Engineering & Painter, Mondrian LA
A global tribe of individuals, partners and progressives, devoted to creating extraordinary experiences for our community throughout our proprietary brands - we are sbe.
Visionaries at the forefront of hospitality, cuisine, design, residences and entertainment, our lifestyle moments are forged with highly-curated and passionate service.
We are committed to authenticity, sophistication, mastery and innovation.
Our stage is the world. Our time is now.
With this in mind, we foster a family environment built on values that describe our lifestyle, experiences and how we see the world. When you have a tribe such as ours and place it in and around the collection of accommodations, restaurants, nightlife, retail and gaming, you create a force that cannot be replicated by anyone else. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Duties & Functions:
- Ensure all equipment, public areas, and guest rooms are maintained and in a presentable order
- Ensure all maintenance tasks are performed in a timely and professional manner
- Operate and properly maintain various types of electrical and mechanical equipment
- Perform PM and repairs on split HVAC units
- Work independently as part of our team
- Maintain a clean working shop environment
- Respond to emergency calls and situations
- Read and interpret instructions, diagrams and drawings
- Maintain pool, spa and fountain water balance and clean
Specific Job Knowledge & Skills:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Must understand basic mechanical, electrical and plumbing principals
- Three years in a public contact position, preferably in an upscale or lifestyle brand hotel
- Possess a gracious, friendly, and fun demeanor
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and have a high level attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Maintain positive and productive working relationships with other employees and departments
- Ability to work independently and to partner with others to promote an environment of teamwork