Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Room Svc Order Taker/Cashier
A global tribe of individuals, partners and progressives, devoted to creating extraordinary experiences for our community throughout our proprietary brands - we are sbe.
Visionaries at the forefront of hospitality, cuisine, design, residences and entertainment, our lifestyle moments are forged with highly-curated and passionate service.
We are committed to authenticity, sophistication, mastery and innovation.
Our stage is the world. Our time is now.
With this in mind, we foster a family environment built on values that describe our lifestyle, experiences and how we see the world. When you have a tribe such as ours and place it in and around the collection of accommodations, restaurants, nightlife, retail and gaming, you create a force that cannot be replicated by anyone else. We are an equal opportunity employer.
• Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
• Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Mondrian standards, as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
• Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing the proper uniform
• Comply at all times with Mondrian standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
• Maintain a friendly and warm demeanor at all times.
• Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
• Answer the telephone according to established standards.
• Call all guests before delivery of order.
• Ensure order is taken properly, by repeating orders back to the guest.
• Ensure all special orders are communicated to servers and to the kitchen.
• Process tickets upon servers return, and call back each guest to confirm satisfaction.
• Process mini-bar tickets.
• Know and upsell the current specials.
• Be aware of “86” terminology and communicate items to servers.
• Have a thorough knowledge of menus and current specials in applicable departments.
• Adhere to all current service standards when receiving, preparing and delivering a guest’s order.
• Check all server side work duties for opening and closing.
• Assist in the upselling of wine to guests.
• Estimate delivery times according to business volume.
• Handle money according to hotel standards, ensuring accurate balancing.
Assist servers in the preparing and delivery of guest orders, as needed.
• Ensure cash is dropped in safe.
• Pay out service gratuities and run appropriate reports.
• Clear trays from floors according to established standards.
• Attend meetings/training as required by management.
• Perform other duties as required by management.